Your privacy is important to Mason Media. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mason Media collects, and the ways in which Mason Media uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Mason Media may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Mason Media
Using Personal Information
Mason Media may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send you marketing communications
Where Mason Media discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mason Media may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Mason Media will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Mason Media will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Mason Media is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
- by post to Mason Media, 13 The Cross, Neston, Cheshire CH64 9UB.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.