Mason Media has a proven track record of working with operators of all sizes to enable them to:
- Increase occupancy rates
- Attract high quality care workers and support staff
- Build profile and credibility as the leading care home in their locality
- Manage crisis issues with the potential to impact reputation
- Prepare a care home / care home group for sale
Whether you have a short-term marketing requirement or are looking for a specialist communications partner to provide you with the right strategy and implementation over a longer-term, the Mason Media team are here to help.
Our business has been providing clients with a wide range of marketing, PR, and content services for almost 20 years.
This includes a thorough appreciation of the workings of the Care Quality Commission [CQC].
We have experience working with care home operators which are launching from scratch as well as those which are more established and also single homes in need of support to enable them to stand out from their competition.
Our work for clients in the care home sector includes:
- Content Creation – generating regular content that can be used across a variety of channels, e.g., local and trade media, social media platforms [i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.], website, www.carehome.co.uk, newsletters, business listings etc.
- Public Relations – writing and issuing to media regular news items that will help the care home build and maintain a high profile within its target community or with key trade media.
- Crisis Communications – providing rapid guidance and support when a care home’s reputation is at risk, including managing all media requirements and internal communications.
- Marketing Strategies – developing and advising on the right marketing strategy for your care home / care home group to enable you to achieve your business growth goals.
- Branding – creating brand identities for existing or new care homes / care groups.
- Creative Design – handling all your design requirements including brochures, leaflets, banners, signage, adverts, newsletters, business cards, social media posts etc.
- Website Development – building websites to meet all requirements, presenting the group or individual homes in the best possible way and ensuring the websites are optimised to ensure they are easily found in online searches.
- Website Management – day to day management of your website/s including, if required, running Google ad campaigns.
- Video & Photography – providing you with high quality video films and photography to showcase your care home/ s and for use across a range of channels including website, social media, brochures etc.
- Awards – writing compelling awards entries and advising on the best awards to enter.
For more information or to arrange a consultation, please contact Lucy Mason – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07903 197402.